Friends of Geomiq in the Fight Against COVID
In recent weeks the manufacturing and hardware ecosystems have come together to step up and solve some incredibly complex challenges at lightning speed. We are collectively learning almost overnight that the old rules of strategy and crisis management no longer apply.
As a business working to support these teams Geomiq is privileged to help deliver on many of these projects and we are keen to spread the word of how many amazing companies are adapting to not just survive but thrive whilst delivering innovation in their own fight against COVID-19.
One such company we are keen to Promote is Automata who are offering Free automation support during the COVID-19 crisis!
Automata, a London-based robotics company that makes desktop robot arms is offering its tech its man power and its robots to support manufacturing businesses now at the forefront of these collective efforts and the fight against COVID-19.
The team at Automata are offering their full support to manufacturers of:
- Hospital equipment and instrumentation
- Medicines and medical devices
- Lab automation
- Personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitisers and cleaning equipment
- Food supply chain
- Plus other essential items and processes in the fight against COVID-19 including labs ramping up sample testing capacity
How they can help:
- Advice: Video consultations with our experts sharing guidance on how to approach automation of critical manufacturing processes
- Technology: Loan of Eva units at no cost
- Support: Free integration support and training
So if you’re working on the front line of critical supply manufacturing through this crisis whilst dealing with local operating restrictions and the impact of COVID-19 on your team, robotic automation could be the answer, and the team at Automata are ready and willing to support!
Thanks Automata you rock!
Share with your Friends
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Geomiq. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any Geomiq Employee.