Join our team of exceptional talent
Current openings are listed below, you can apply to any of the roles with the simple form at the bottom of the page.
Due to high volumes of applications we unfortunately cannot respond to every application.
Senior PHP/Laravel Developer
We’re looking for a talented, and highly-motivated Senior Laravel Developer to join our team.
2.) Ideally experience with Vue.JS
3.) Experience Building with Microservices Architecture
4.) Experience with TDD and/or DDD
We’re looking for a talented, and highly-motivated Lead Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for evolving and scaling our platform to enable us to revolutionise the manufacturing industry. There is a lot of scope for responsibility and the individual should be comfortable with taking ownership of [and managing] all aspects of the stack.
2.) Experience Leading a Team and Technical Direction of a team/startup
Head Of Engineering
Significant industry experience? We are looking for a talented Head of Engineering.
1.) A wealth of knowledge across multiple technologies
2.) Highly analytical and a keen eye for details
3.) Data driven/quantitive approach for decision making and measuring impact
4.) Believes in coaching engineers to achieve their full potential
5.) Excels under pressure in a fast paced startup
6.) Overseeing a broad set of company deliverables and the ability to wear multiple hats as required in a startup
7.) Responsible for data science, computational geometry, machine learning and AI based projects
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented, and highly-motivated Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join our team.
They will be one of our in house experts, supporting and advising on the design and production of some of the worlds most innovate projects and clients from individuals and start-ups through to FTSE 100 companies.
You will also be part of the software product development by making recommendations and adding to the product roadmap in order to scale our platform to enable us to revolutionise the manufacturing industry. There is a lot of scope for responsibility and the individual should be comfortable with taking ownership of [and managing] most areas of the design and manufacturing process.
• Minimum 5 Years of relevant 3D CAD package including GD&T
• Science/Mechanical Engineering Degree (or related field)
• Deep knowledge of multiple manufacturing technologies (CNC, Sheet Metal, Injection Moulding)
• Experience of design and production of end use products
• Design for Manufacture experience (Drafting, thin walls, undercuts, minimum radius etc)
• Capable of developing manufacturing processes and recommending areas for efficiency optimisation, both in the UK and Overseas
• Understanding of requirements for adhering to Quality Management Systems, at a minimum ISO 9001
• Managing and overseeing several million pounds in annual spend of production parts
• Help manage and grow the Manufacturing Project Management function
• Work with Clients and manufacturing partners to develop work instruction, quotes, and schedule
• Develop our international network of manufacturing partners to ensure on-time in-full delivery, including site visits, phone and email communication
• Record demand and make recommendations for new platform product development
Have a different skillset?
We are always on the look out for talented individuals, if there are no current vacancies that suit your role then reach out to us directly. We ask that you provide a Cover Letter and CV with each message.